I would like to say a massive thank you to Sophie https://sophiechekruga.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for ‘The Real Neat Blog Award’ it’s so lovely to be recognized and appreciated, thank you so much!
The rules are:
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.
Let’s get started!
1) What’s your favorite quote?
‘The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.’ – The Lion King.
2) Which place (out of the places you have travelled to) is your favourite?
It has to be a little town called Lo Pagan in Spain. My family have a villa out there, and I have been visiting ever since I was a little girl. It has almost become like a second home to me, and it is the most beautiful place I have ever been.
3) Where would you like to visit?
I have always wanted to go to America, Ireland and Hawaii. I don’t really have any particular reasons why, but they just seem like such interesting places.
4) What is something that you are looking forward to?
Having children is something I have always looked forward to. Now that I am in my 20’s and my friends are starting to have children it is making me very very excited to having my own little family. Family is one of the most important things in my life 🙂
5) What would you say are your greatest achievements
I have been asked this question quite a few times in job interviews and struggled a bit because I have achieved a lot of personal goals that others might not see as an achievement! However, when I was working at the hospital, I once contributed to saving a ladies life, and that to me is one of the greatest achievements of my life.
6) What are your favourite books?
I am so glad you’ve asked this question because I absolutely love reading and recommending books to people! I won’t be giving much away because if you decide to go and try these books, I don’t want to ruin anything for you so here goes!! ‘Wise Children’ by Angela Carter, ‘Elizabeth is missing’ by Emma Healey and ‘Daughter’ by Jane Shemilt.
7) Five items which you would take to a desert island.
SUNCREAM!!! my skin is so fair that I burn at the slightest bit of sun so if I don’t want to burn to a crisp, I’d need at least factor 50. KNIFE!! for the obvious reason of cutting food, leaves and things essential to staying alive, I’m not very strong so I’d need some sort of utensil! WATER FILTER!! To stay hydrated and so I can drink without being poisoned….I’m being logical here! COOKIES!! These probably won’t help me to survive, but I do love cookies. My absolute favourite are millies cookies..mmmmm..cookies. PHONE!! Let’s be honest, who goes out without taking their phone? My phone is always with me so it’s bound to come with me to this desert island! I’d probably then text my mum asking her to pick me up! 😉
My questions for you guys are..
1) What made you want to start blogging?
2) What is the weirdest thing you have ever done?
3) How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
4) If you could have one superpower what would it be?
5) What is one thing you haven’t done yet but would like to try?
6) What is your best childhood memory?
7) If you had £100,000, what would you do with it?
Have fun! 🙂 x